fbpx

Real Estate Knowledge to Boost Your Business

Real Estate Lead generation process recommended by Experts

Indian real estate has been exponentially developed in past 10 years with increase in demand of residential, commercial and industrial spaces. Also, according to a recent study made on the pattern of consumers involved in real estate, about 90% of them would revert to their real estate agent again or recommend their agent to others.

Read More »

Lead generation Platforms

Real Estate Lead Generation Platforms A great real estate lead generation company will fill up your funnel with lots of buyer and seller leads so you can focus more on finding them the perfect property and less on finding yourself new clients. In order to get you started, we’ve done a deep dive into the

Read More »

Lead Generation for Realtors

Real Estate Lead Generation The business is ultimately lead generation. He who owns the leads owns the business. Even if you are paying for leads now, start working on a way of earning them yourself. Most paid leads come either from the major portals (Zillow, Realtor.com), Facebook ads, or Google AdWords. Perhaps you want to

Read More »

Real Estate Lead Generation

Real Estate Lead Generation And How To Conduct A Real Estate Closing Indian real estate has been exponentially developed in the past 10 years with an increase in demand for residential, commercial and industrial spaces. Also, according to a recent study made on the pattern of consumers involved in real estate, about 90% of them

Read More »

How to become a Real Estate agent in India 2021

How to become a Real Estate agent in India 2021 The real estate sector in India is expected to become a 1 trillion dollar industry till 2030 and contribute 13% of the country’s GDP by 2025. Therefore, It is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. Hence, It is the most solid security that human

Read More »
failure in real estate
lisanetwork

Why do most Real Estate agents fail?

5 reasons of failure in Real Estate While the exact number of real estate agents who fail are not known, the figures are not insignificant. Some estimates put the number in the 80% range. The big question that is often asked is, ‘Why Do Most Real Estate Agents Fail To Succeed In Real Estate?’. There

Read More »

Principles of success

6 principles of success Success is something that everybody wants. It is a station of life that we all dream about. 80% of success in anything is down to your mindset. The remaining 20% consists of the specific skills you use and the steps that you take. This blog focuses on the mindset principles for

Read More »

How to know yourself better

Knowing Yourself is the Beginning of all wisdom The greatest and most important adventure of our lives is discovering who we really are. Yet, so many of us walk around either not really knowing or listening to an awful inner critic that gives us all the wrong ideas about ourselves. We mistakenly think of self-understanding

Read More »

How to succeed in Real Estate

3 Principles of Making Money in real Estate Whether you’re a fresher, whether you are just a begineer, whether you have 1000 employees working under you or if you are a developer having 1000 crore project being worked on, these principles hold true in all cases. #1 : Focus Since the beginning of the internet,

Read More »